Micah and I celebrated Valentine's Day on the 13th. It was such a great day. We decided to head down to the Braza Grill and we ate ourselves silly. It was wonderful! I am a meat fan through and through and the Braza Grill always delivers plus Micah is a huge fan because he served his mission in Brazil and he loves the atmosphere and hearing people speak Portuguese.
On the way home we stopped in and saw my Grandpa Bowman and got to catch up with him. I love hearing the stories that he tells about his days as a Navy man.
We also stopped at Target, one of the best places on earth! We were planning on just going in and looking for a little potty that sits on the floor for MaKayla, but instead ended up getting a few more things that we didn't plan on. Oh Target, I love you!
On Sunday we celebrated my nieces 4th birthday. She is getting so big so fast. She had been counting down the days to her party for weeks and when you would ask her what she wanted she would say, "Oh, just something new." When we arrived she opened the door before we even knocked, took the present out of my hands and said, "This is for me, huh?" and then ran away. She came back quickly with a party hat, that she made everyone wear.
The birthday girl, Quinn, and Jade.

Papa decided to get creative with his. The picture is a little blurry (ok a lot) cause I was laughing so hard when I took it, but I just had to put it on the old blog for memory sake.

MaKayla sure wasn't going to let anyone stick a party hat on her head, but decided she'd hold onto it.

McKenzie made out pretty good for her birthday this year. She got a hula hoop from Jenni.

A Barbie that had potty training puppies from Mike, Sharon, and the boys.

Art supplies and sweater from Micah, and I, and a quilt and play-dough set from Grandma and Papa. Jenni and MaKayla checking out one of Kenzie's presents.

She thought present were all done, but her Mom and Dad had a few more surprises for her up in her room. Shelly found a beauty shop, kitchen set, baby swing, and piano for a killer deal. What a shopper! The kids had such a great time breaking in Kenzie's new toys.
MaKayla loved playing with all of McKenzie's new toys. She thought the spray nozzle for the sink was a phone.

Mike and Sharon even got little presents for Buck Iverson and Kayla Kat, spoiled rotten! Buck got the teal Mater (the one missing from his collection), that he quickly introduced to Ramone.

MaKayla got a pink teddy that she now has to take everywhere she goes. Here she is playing him a little diddy on the new piano.

It was such a fun day. I love getting together with family we always have such a great time!
that little piano is adorable.
ReplyDeletefamily is the best!