skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Make it...Bake it!
I really enjoy baking. When I was younger it was always my assignment to make dessert on Sunday afternoons after we would get home from church. Sometimes it was something as simple as taking the Betty Crocker cobbler out of the box and popping it into the oven and other times I would pull out the old mixer and whip something up.My husband would probably like to see the old tradition of making and baking something on Sunday afternoons come back to life, but I don't know if it will happen anytime soon. Anyway, one of my all time favorite things to bake is...pie. I love pie. If I had to choose between having a piece of pie or having a piece of cake (I would choose both :) but, if I could only choose one) hands down I would rather have a piece of pie. Fruit, cream, chocolate...you name it, I like it! Yum, yum, give me some!The other day I was on the internet just checking out all of my favorite blogs/websites trying to find something fun to make for Micah during the month of LOVE and I went to: http://www.bakerella.com and found...PIE POPS! I know, I could have just died and gone to heaven!
So today me, and Miss MaKayla Kat put the wisdom of the Bakerella goddess to work and came up with our own little pie pops (minus the sucker stick). We made, peach, apple, and raspberry, and I am trying to refrain from eating them until Micah gets home. Ahhhhh! Don't know if it will happen, but I will try. I hope they're good.
They look like perfect little pie bites of love. You know those raspberry filled cookies that they make at Shaffer House Bakery? I wonder if I could make those the same way but with cookie dough instead? That would be the bomb-digity!
hmmmm...those look pretty cute! I want a peach one....I did see some peaches sitting on the counter....I also have sucker sticks if you need some....peace
ReplyDelete