We finally got the kids rooms finished!!! Micah worked so hard to get it done for them and they both turned out amazing! The kids decided that they wanted their rooms grey so it worked out great when we went to get paint.
MaKayla has had so much fun picking out the accent paint for her room. Her favorite color is teal so we found her a cute nightstand from the DI and she painted that and her headboard and footboard that Grandma Bowman handed down to her. They both turned out so cute.
MaKayla wanted a chandelier for her room. We found an old light in the classified ad and painted it and added crystals. I think it turned out pretty great and she loves it.
Ariana's new favorite place to hang out is down in the kids' new room. She especially loves it when they are gone to school and she can get the place to herself. I love how she just makes herself at home and takes over all of their belongings. I also love that she isn't afraid to be in the basement by herself. I was terrified of the basement as a kid.One more thing that I had to document was this! My perfect little angel that never does anything wrong got sent home with a ticket today for talking in the coat room. I could have died laughing when I saw it. I asked her what happened and she said, "I was telling some kids to stop talking so we wouldn't get in trouble and teacher came in and gave me an oops ticket for talking."



KAYLA!!! YOU NAUGHTY GIRL!! Their rooms are awesome! You guys killed it!
ReplyDelete