Wednesday, March 8, 2017

March 2016

We had a lot of fun in March!  The kids got a card from Grandma and Papa Bowman for St. Patrick's Day.  It had $5 in it and it was burning a hole in their pockets.  So to get out of the house we headed to the store to spend some money.  Ari got necklaces (SURPRISE...not) and bubbles.  MaKayla got a Monster High Lego girl and a Frisbee spinner.  James loves himself some Mine Craft so he got a character and some grow in water sea creature capsules. THANKS Grandma and Papa!
 MaKayla had to do a presentation in Spanish on Colombia.  She worked so hard on it and did such a great job.  This was definitely a proud mama moment.
 The weather has been warming up and it has been so nice to start walking James to afternoon Kindergarten.  Ari and I hang out on the playground with him until teacher comes to get him.  I got a pretty good laugh when I saw him running around with all the girls.  He's such a ladies man.
 Her face!  IS. THE. BEST!  I love how Ari finds joy in simple, beautiful things.  She reminds me to stop and smell the roses.
 We love our Micah.  I tried to make him breakfast for his birthday, but he just wouldn't stay out of the kitchen.  He insisted on making the kids green pancakes for his birthday.  He's the best!  He might kill me for this picture.
 We always have to get Dad a green cake.  We got him a Hulk one this year.
 This year for Easter we tried the Hooper Hunt.  It did not disappoint!  This is something we will for sure be doing next year.  The kids had a blast.  It was so great.  It was sectioned off by age so the little ones got a fair shot.  Everyone was in their own space so I took Ari, Micah took James and a cute neighbor kept an eye on MaKayla while she hunted.  I love where we live.
 Later that day we headed to "Grandpa Lola" and Grandma's house for another Easter egg hunt.  Can you say spoiled!  The sun was shining, but the darn wind made it a little chilly.
 They made out like bandits.
 Thanks for all the fun!
 My little Easter bunnies on Easter morning.  Aren't they the cutest?!  James picked out his suspenders.  He looks so sharp.  Ari had to make sure that her and MaKayla had matching pink dresses.
 The kids got pretty lucky and got some new scooters.  They needed some new rides, bad!
 I was lucky enough to be able to go with James on a field trip to the Tree House Museum.  He loves it.  He got to be in the same group with his buddy Tyler.
 They started off doing a play where he got to be on the big stage and be the prince.  He loved it.  He got to make a magic wand with his friend Aislee.
 It was a really fun day but man I was tired after chasing these 5 around trying not to lose anyone.
 Isn't spring the best?!  It was nice enough one night that we busted out our "fire pit" and made s'mores!  Yum!

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of Easter..haha! Love the easter pics & we must come down for s'mores this year!

    ReplyDelete