I think they are starting to recognize us crazies Home Depot and Lowe's. I feel like we live there.
James wants to have a super hero room. I tried to find him a quilt for his full sized bed, but I wasn't having much luck so I made him one. I couldn't feel my index finger for a week after I finished quilting this bad boy, but that smile on his face made it worth it.
We have gotten more snow than I thought we would this year. The kids are having so much fun playing in it. I finally coughed up the money and bought the kids snow pants so they don't freeze to death while they play outside for hours.
This is Cole and James. They made their snowballs so big that they couldn't lift one on to the other to make their snowman.
Happiness! Love these cute little snow bunnies!








Still impressed at your quilting skills! And proud of you for buying snow gear since you live in UTAH! hello! haha.
ReplyDelete