My brother Rich and his family flew in late on Friday the 20th! I can not tell you how excited we are to have them here. I have not seen my cute kiddies for 14 MONTHS! Too long! MaKayla loves her Bucky-Kenz-a-Shelly and was counting down the days until they got here.
Saturday morning we met up at Herm's for breakfast. It was fabulous! I am in love with their french toast! It is to die for!
After breakfast we headed over to Ryan's Place Park so the kiddies could play and catch up while Mom and Shelly were off to the Kutting Edge to get their hair did for family pictures on Monday.
After we were toasty hot we ran home to get the slip n' slide and ran over to Grandma and Papa's for some more fun in the sun. Andy, and I took turns throwing the kids down the slide. They loved it.
this is HALLOWEEN
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment