Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Brave

After naps Saturday Mom took all the girl and the kiddies to go see Brave in 3D while the boys went Geocaching.  It was James' first movie.  He did so great!  He had his little booster seat and sat in his seat the entire movie and ate his little bag of popcorn goodness.  He was one happy camper. 
Kayla and Kenz sat by Jenni and then kept her lap warm the last 15 minutes of the movie.  Braxton and Kenzie got scared and needed some lovin' for a little bit.  I guess it wasn't too traumatizing for B because when I asked him what his favorite movie was he said, "BRAVE cause of the bears!"  It was such a cute movie but I could see how the kids could get scared, sometime the bears were a little...aggressive :)
Here we are before the movie sporting our eye wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment