After the parade we headed over to the park and got some yummy fried food, snow cones and played in the jump house. The kids had a blast, but were ready for some naps.
After a two and a half hour nap James and Kayla's batteries were recharged and they were ready for some more fun. Daddy got home late from work so he stayed home and did some homework and relaxed while we went to Grandma's and Papa's for a bbq and fireworks with the fam.
Mike, Sharon, Quinn, Chloe and Garret were up our way to take pictures so they stopped by and ate with us. It was great to see them and hang out.
I had to put a picture of Shelby's grave on here. It has become the kids favorite place to play. They like to color Papa's rocks and decorate the grave. For Memorial Day my Mom had gotten some flags for my Grandpa's grave for the kids to decorate his headstone with so now the kids think that's what you do for all graves. So Shelb gets her own flag.
I didn't get any pics of the kids playing with their Pops or Sparklers, but I know Jenni and Shelly did so you will have to go to their blogs for your firework viewing pleasure.
And I am caught up on the blog...for now :)


No comments:
Post a Comment