Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I'm Lis-el-ing

I listen to these two all day long and they are pretty funny.  The playful teasing, the tears, the fights, the loves, the hugs and everything in between.
MaKayla likes to make sure that you are listening ("Are you lis-el-ing? I'm talking.") to every word she says.  Today as I was wiping all of the board books down with Clorox wipes (DARN YOU PINK EYE!) I think she grabbed my head ten times to make sure I wasn't missing a thing on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
We recently got some Nerf guns and the kids run around shooting each other and me all day long.  It's hilarious.  James likes to yell, "STOP!" at the top of his lungs so he can get close enough to shoot you and not miss.  He also has a hard time getting the gun cocked so he'll say, "HELP me" and hand the gun over and then when he gets it back and shoot you.  Who knew Nerf guns could be so entertaining?
YEAH!  Picture a day is done!  I'm going on a blog vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment