Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Catch Up!

I know, I am a failure.  I tried to do a picture a day but the last few days have been...sick days.  I will make up for it with this post though.
17th: TIME
This is game time.  My kids play games very differently.  Kayla likes to jump the gun and go before the signal has turned green and occasionally will grab the last marble with her hands and put it in her hippo's mouth.  James likes the game to last forever and will throw the marbles that his hippo has already eaten back into the ring for more game fun.  I'm just glad I have more options other than Candy Land.
18th: DRINK
I'm not a huge pop fan, but occasionally I like a little sippy.  Some days just require a stronger beverage, you know?  Like those days when your child gets in his tiny closet and rips every piece of clothing off of its hanger.  Or when this same son decides he needs to get on your dresser unload your jewelry box in the hamper and decorate your mirror with lotion and lip gloss.  Some days you just need a Coke.   
19th: SOMETHING YOU HATE TO DO
I don't hate cleaning, there are just certain things I hate to clean.  The bath tub.  Why is it so evil.  Why won't that ring come off with will power?  The Stove.  Why oh why must things bake to your surface so easily!?
20th: HAND WRITING
I know it isn't the best but it is mine. 
21st: FAVORITE PICTURE
This is one of my favorite pictures of my little family.  This was taken in May at my baby brother's wedding.  It was such a fun day.  We all have our new duds on, hair did, and smiles.  Love it!

1 comment: