Hello blogging world. It seems like it has been forever. We have had a house full of sick for most of the month of November. Micah had the flu at the beginning of the month got over that and then got a terrible cold that turned into a sinus infection and bronchitis. A few weeks later the kids went in for a wellness check and shots only to get the flu and a nasty coughing, boogery cold on top of it. It was awful. While caring for my house full of sickies I got the nasty cold too. We recovered just in time to go to Grandma Estep's new far away house in St. George.
We headed out Tuesday night. We picked Micah up from work around 3:00 and hit tons of traffic, it ended up taking us 7 hours to get to Grandma's. Forty-five minutes before we got to Grandma's James had a coughing attack and puked a little in his car seat. He was a sad little camper.
Wednesday Kayla and I headed out with Grandma to pick up all of the turkey essentials for the feast the next day. When we got back to Grandma and Grandpa's house Grandma Lola and Gramps had made it from Tremonton.
Thursday we ate ourselves silly and had a great time eating turkey dinner OUTSIDE in the warm sun.
Everything was so wonderful. I made a banana cream pie and James loved it and I think everyone else did too.
Kayla, Grandma Lola, and Gramps enjoying the sun and pie.
MaKayla, James and I made some party poppers with little notes in them from Kayla for the family. Micah's was my favorite, "Daddy I love you more than Sorry (the game)." Which is a lot cause she loves to play a mean game of Sorry and she isn't afraid to "Sorry" your butt back home. Here she is pretending to play it with Grandma Estep.
Josh, Sara and the gang were supposed to come down, but weren't able to come last minute. Kip, Alisha and Nora stayed in Cali so Kip could keep studying his buns off for a huge test this Friday. So here are the party animals in St. George. Craig, Stef, James, Micah, Grandpa, Kayla, Grandma and Lola.
Good food, good people and so much fun!
this is HALLOWEEN
6 years ago
I love all of the thanksgiving posts! I love the ones of James without pants on. haha what a guy!
ReplyDeleteHOLY CRAP MY COMMENT JUST WORKED! IM SO HAPPY ABOUT LIFE. THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT WORK! Love yo face.
ReplyDelete