Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I Love This Girl!

I have to write about my baby girl!  Here are 24 reasons why I am thankful for and love my Kayla bug.
1. Her brown eyes.
2. Opinionated.
3. The best big sister.
4. Nurturing.
5. Quick learner.
6. Loves to help her Daddy in the garage.
7. Loves to help Mommy in the kitchen.
8. Optimistic.
9. Loves to paint and create.
10. She calls her Barbies “The Girls”.
11. She makes me smile every day.
12. Loves to sing Disney songs.
13. Is the best girly-girl/tomboy mix.
14. She loves books.
15. Is shy but warms up quickly.
16. Has a very tender heart.
17. Likes to snuggle me.
18. Tells us often that she loves us.
19. 99.9% of the time only eats the frosting on cupcakes.
20. Likes to talk on the phone.
21. She has a one of a kind smile.
22. Loves to have her nails painted.
23. Loves school.
24. Gets very excited to see family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment