I guess I jumped the gun, I forgot to post the rest of MaKayla's Happy REAL Birthday! Daddy was sick so we didn't party too hard. We let Kayla open her presents after James' nap, I have been working on this bad boy for about a month and finished it a week before her birthday. Kayla has always wanted a play kitchen but we just don't have the room for it, so I made her a felt card table play house and she LOVES IT!
The top has a place for a table setting.
One side is a veggie garden.
The front door.
Kitchen with pocket pans, oven and fridge.
The back panel is a window and pocket wheelbarrow.
James loves playing with MaKayla in her new house.
Eating yummy birthday cupcakes.
Kayla dressed up for dance as a witch. When she got home, Josh, Sara and gang were waiting for her with cupcakes. Thanks guys!
Wow! I don't know what else to say other than amazing! You have some serious skills. I'm sure she is one happy girl!
ReplyDeleteYou made that!!!??? you are so talented!!!! Just popped into your blog and I'm so happy I did-- your family is adorable guys! Miss you and hope to see you in December!
ReplyDelete