Monday, September 26, 2011

So Sleepy

At night I always give the kids a little something to eat before they go to bed.  MaKayla told me she wanted toast so I took her downstairs with James and made her some.  I cleaned up the mess and looked over and she had only eaten a quarter of it.  So I told her she had to eat at least half of it before she could go to bed.  She told me she couldn't finish it because she was too tired.  I went upstairs to put something away and came back down to find her standing fast asleep.
We moved James into the toddler bed Friday night because the little monkey kept climbing out of the crib.  I tried to sew the legs of his jammies together so that he couldn't get his legs far enough apart to swing them over the side, but he's just too strong.  Friday night he had a hard time staying in the toddler bed but once he was asleep he stayed put.  The next night I put him to bed with no problems.  When i got out of the shower I went to check on him to make sure he was still in his bed and I found him somewhere else...
He must have missed his Kayla bug because we found him in her bed curled up on her pillow.  Look at that cute little bum in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment