Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Nora's Blessing

I have to brag about myself for a second, or rather my pie shell.  Those of you who know I love to bake know that I have struggled to make a pie shell.  I finally made some that turned out! I almost cried tears of joy when they came out of the oven!  B-E-A-Utiful!  So I saved one for Nora's blessing and made a very tasty pie.  MaKayla thought we needed to make cookies as well, so we busted out some high-heels and crowns.
The beauties.
Sunday we headed over to Tremonton for Nora's (Kip and Alisha's baby) blessing.  It was a wonderful day.  Kip did such a nice job and everyone had a great time catching up afterwards at the luncheon.
Here is MaKayla with two of her favorite girls, Bell and Mariah formerly known as "Bella-ria". 
James playing with Micah's old truck.
Grandma Estep with baby Nora.
Craig, Alisha, Nora, Kip and Lola on Nora's special day.
My two cutest boys!  James looks just like Micah when he was a little boy with that grin.
The cutest Lana Bug!
The clean-up crew.
When everything was cleaned up and everyone was gone we set up our tent that we took camping over the weekend so we could clean it out.  The kids had a blast playing in it.
Jake and James being silly.
James was the keeper of the door.  He sat there the whole time zipping and unzipping the door.
After we got the tent completely set up Kip and Alisha wanted to take a look inside.  While Alisha was trying to unzip the front door("How do you get in this thing?") Jake decided to grab the hose and give them a spray down.  He had perfect comedic timing, lol.  It was a great day filled with lots of memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment