Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A SUNBEAM?!

My MaKayla baby is a SUNBEAM! Stop it! I seriously almost cried when she went into her little classroom, with her little friends and sat on her little chair! Where has the time gone? Here she is showing off her hat that she made in SUNBEAMS! I know, I can't stop saying it!
I love you so much Kayla baby! I'm so proud of you and can't believe how fast you are growing!

3 comments:

  1. She is so freaking cute! Why is it that Sunbeams always seem so little until your baby gets there and they just can't be that old. I love her dress though, we have the same one, but in purple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it either!! It was only yesterday (or so it seems) that I was holding her in the hospital when she was born! What the heck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling little sunbeam she is! That is nuts!! I feel like she was born yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete