Monday, January 24, 2011

St. George/Arizona Wednesday-Sunday

I swear I am almost done sharing our little trip to St. George and Arizona. We had so much fun playing with Grandma and Grandpa Estep. We arrived at their house on Wednesday the 5th and just settled in. Thursday we went and played at the mall and then went to Grandma's pool and swam before bed.
Friday Micah and I were able to go to the St. George temple and do a session. Afterwards we stopped at the Pizza Factory for lunch and got some suckers for MaKayla and myself. I didn't think James would know what to do with a sucker but I was wrong. The kid had a death grip on the sucker.
I had gotten myself the watermelon sucker and MaKayla the root beer one but she insisted that we all share.
Saturday we began the six hour drive to Scottsdale Arizona. The kids were great and got plenty of pit stops.
Sunday we lounged around for a while but decided to go for a walk. We happened to be there the same time the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl was going on so there were tons of Auburn and Oregon fans everywhere you went.
We got to the end of the block and there it was...SPRINKLES CUPCAKES! A light descended the heavens opened and the angels sang! I love cupcakes! I love the show Cup Cake Wars and they had features Sprinkles Cupcakes on their show so we HAD TO stop and get some!
Are they not so cute?! I would have to say the winner hands down was the red velvet.
MaKayla was equally just as tickled as I was to be getting some cupcakes. Here she is enjoying her Chocolate Marshmallow. This is the I've died and gone to heaven look.

No comments:

Post a Comment