Saturday, January 29, 2011

9 Months

I thought I should update the little mans stats before he gets any bigger! We didn't go to the doctor but nurse Stefanie did her best. If I measured right his head is 17.25 inches. He weighs 18.5 pounds and is 30 and 3/4 inches tall.
Here he is playing trains with MaKayla.MaKayla likes to set her trains up in mine and Micah's bedroom because when she sets it up downstairs James destroys everything. When I asked MaKayla why she had set up all of her trains in my bedroom she said, "James, he ruining everything!" The move helped her for a few minutes but James figured out how to climb the stairs. Sure enough about five minutes after he found her she was yelling at him, "JAMES! What I said?! I said NO! Mom, you get him, ok?"
James crawls at warp speed and likes to get into everything. He likes to empty the bottom draw of dish cloths, plastic baggies and oven mitts. He likes to shut himself in the laundry room and pull things off the shelves and watch the dryer. He loves to play with MaKayla's trains and vacuum. He likes to stand himself up by the garbage can and push it over. He can climb the stairs now and is getting fast. He finally likes beans and peas and he ate entire banana yesterday. He can say Mama and Dada. I will have to say that his first word was Dada, but his favorite word to say is Mama :). He waves with his palm facing you and moves his fingers into a fist and shows you the back of his hand, it's super cute. He has stood himself up a few times and balanced himself for a few seconds before falling down.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! He is growing up WAY too fast! P.S. MaKayla's comments are hilarious :)

    ReplyDelete