Friday, December 10, 2010

A TOOTH!

Little man has been trying to cut a tooth for some time now, it finally broke ground yesterday! This is the only picture he would let me take and it's from my phone so it isn't the best, but I just wanted to document this wonderful milestone! It's that tiny white spot on the bottom right.
He is a tough little cookie and only had a few grumpy moments. What a champ! Here he is with his best friend. He loves watching MaKayla and following her around. She loves to make him laugh when they're in the backseat of the car together.
James is the fastest little mover. I wouldn't call it crawling cause he doesn't really use his knees. The only bad part to his slithering is he loses his pants a lot :). He has been sitting himself up all day. You're growing up too fast little man!

3 comments:

  1. cutest picture ever! love those kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I can't wait to see that cute little tooth in person! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kids are super cute Stef! Dylan just cut his first tooth too, crazy!!

    ReplyDelete