Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sibling Love

A little sisterly love. When I tell you MaKayla loves her brother a little too much sometimes, I mean it. Nothing says I love you like the choke-hold. Later that night James was having a hard time getting to sleep so we asked Kayla if she would let James barrow her glow worm. She was such a good big sister to share. When we checked on James this is how we found him...When we went to get him out of the crib in the morning he was doing this...
Kayla Baby and her cute little faces she makes.My babies are growing up too fast. I still can't get over finding little man standing in his crib! You naughty, but very cute little boy! Seriously is he old enough to be standing?!

1 comment:

  1. Awe, seriously the cutest kiddos ever! What a good big sister, love it!

    ReplyDelete