Thursday, October 14, 2010

Maycee Jo

We got to visit the land of Dingle last Sunday. Micah's cousin Charli and her husband Dustin blessed their sweet little girl Maycee Jo. We went through Bear Lake on the way there and about thirty minutes up Logan Canyon MaKayla said, "I need to spit in the toilet." She gets car sick when we go through the canyons and I swear it's only when she is in her Sunday best or when we are too far from home to fix the problem easily. Lucky for us I had some clothes in the backpack for her. So she sported jeans and a sweatshirt to the blessing.
We had a great time. Here are my cute boys. Ha ha ha! I got you Carol! Such a cute picture of the proud Grandma.
Grandma Lola and little man.
Isn't she sweet!?


Great Grandma Estep and little Maycee.
Cooper you are so stinkin' cute! MaKayla had such a great time playing with her cousins. She talks about Cooper all the time after she sees him but when they meet up face to face it takes her a few minutes to warm up.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I wish I could have been there! Thanks for taking pics Stef! Makes me feel like I'm still a part of the family :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete