Are we sure it's even October? The weather has been amazing! Our family has a birthday every day for the first week of October so I would like to wish a happy late birthday to Grandma Buttars, Grandma Estep, Cooper, Bell, and Sara.
Here is Grandma Estep the day after her happy birthday with Grandpa.

Since the weather has been so nice we have been playing outside. KKat riding her bike.

Josh and Sara had a ton of pumpkins from their garden this year and they let MaKayla pick one out for her and James. She loves hers. We make her keep it outside but every time she comes in or out the front door she has to touch it. Here she is hugging it.

MaKayla wanted to push James in the stroller until she realized I was going to use her smaller one and she didn't like that idea. It looks like James is giving me a face for sticking him in a girl stroller. Come on MOM!

My hard working man. We pay an HOA fee but he still likes to keep up his lawn.

Sidewalk chalk we've had our fun this year. Oh Bob Ross you inspire me in so many ways.

And MaKayla as well. This is her fire boat that she put together at Home Depot the first Saturday of the month. She loved painting it.

I don't have a picture but Micah took me golfing for the first time last Wednesday. It was pretty fun. Earlier this summer I told Micah he should teach me to golf now so that when we got older we could enjoy golfing together and he said he didn't have the patience, lol. But I win cause he took me!
I was really nervous and kept giggling until we got to the first hole and I think Micah knew he was in for a big treat. I stepped up to hit my first ball and I missed it, and then I hit a tree directly in front of us twice and just before I finally hit it Micah said to me, "It's a good thing I don't work tomorrow." And with a puzzled look on my face I asked, "Why?" To which he replied, "Cause we might be here until then." We laughed and finally made our way to the second hole. He was getting ready to go and he said we should have brought the camera. And I said, "Why? So we could take a before and after and see how happy we were before we started?"
We laughed the whole time. I even got a bogey, I was so proud of myself. I think I can count on one hand how many times I hit the ball and had it go were I wanted it to. I didn't think I would like golfing cause a get ticked when I don't do well, but it's pretty cool when your ball finally ends up in that little hole, plus it makes a cool sound when it goes in :). When we were all done Micah said that golfing might be something we could do together when we got older. It made me smile. Love you babe! Thanks for taking me golfing, and for being such a great teacher.
I hate to admit but.... I love Bob Ross! Ba ha! I actually watched it when I was home sick from church with the flu! Ah! How embarassing! And oh yeah, can I eat James? Seriously, he is soooo cute!
ReplyDelete