You got to love the Box Elder parade, rodeo and fair! It's too fun. MaKayla loves horses, taffy, and trucks so this was the perfect event for her. We went to the parade on the 25th and had a great time hanging out with Micah's family.
I know I look gross, but I had to beg Micah to take a picture with me.

Sweet treats!

Playing in Grandpa Estep's truck.

James playing with Grandma Estep.

Waiting for the parade to start with Grandpa Craig.

MaKayla enjoying some taffy with Grandpa.

We were going to go to the rodeo Saturday night, but we just ended up going to the fair. We all dressed up in our he-haw boots and hit the town.
CHEEEEESE!

The family shot. Even little James sported a pair of Wranglers.
James cracks me up! I love his faces :)
ReplyDeleteadorable! James in Wranglers! I wish I could have seen that! :)
ReplyDelete