Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Books In Bed

This morning James woke up while I was doing my hair so I told MaKayla to go talk to him while I finished up. Just as I got done she yelled, "Mom! I in Baby James Boy bed!" I went in to check on them and I found her in his crib reading him a book. I just had to grab the camera.
You are such a good big sister Kayla Kat!The title "Baby James Boy" came about because MaKayla would always tell me what a "good girl" James was. So I started correcting her telling her that baby James is a boy, not a girl so we say, "Good boy James!" Close enough, right?
Baby James boy is always moving. He loves his bouncer (and gets some good air), swing and recliner. He crabs for everything and has a killer grip. He likes to look at and eat books. He has rolled from his back to his tummy a handful of times and rolls from his tummy to his back all the time. And yesterday while I was changing him he discovered his toes.

1 comment:

  1. Awe! That is so cute!! James is a cutie too! What a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete