Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Park

Oh spring, I knew someday you would come back to us! How I have missed you. We headed to the park this afternoon with some of our favorite people, Bucky, Kenz and Shelly. I got a few pictures before the battery died.
Of course MaKayla wanted me to go on the teeter-totter with her. She spent most of this ride with her feet off the ground cause she only weighs 25 lbs, and prego Mama doesn't. :)
We had to play on the swing.
MaKayla and Buck rode on the merry-go-round until they were crazy dizzy. As you can see we got some squeals of delight!
Just chillin'.
Buck Iverson enjoying the ride.

2 comments:

  1. only 25 lbs? dang, Ike might smoosh her! He is going on 27.5 and only 18 months!
    Cute girl! Glad you are enjoying the great weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is one of the cutest kids I have ever seen! I hope your pregnant self is doing well =) Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete