We got the kids to Waterfall Canyon. They did such a great job and didn't need more than a couple of breaks. Micah may kill me for the picture, but we need photographic evidence that he was there.
We weren't sure Ari would be able to make it to the top so Micah, Kayla, and James ventured ahead of Ari and I. Well, Ari wouldn't have it. She was determined to catch up to her kids. We went at her pace and got to the top just a few minutes behind Micah and the kids.
I can't believe that my baby is 3! She wanted to have a "balling" party so we went bowling with all of her favorite people.
After bowling we went to Grandma Bowman's house for food, presents, and cake and ice cream.
Of course she had to have an Elsa Cake and Elsa everything else.Sharing popcorn with her girls. She had the best day and was spoiled rotten.
Grandma and her girls.
When we found out Grandma and Papa were going to sell their four wheeler we knew we had to buy it and add it to our family. The morning after we brought it home we woke up and couldn't find James anywhere. We looked everywhere and decided we needed to start checking outside. We went out in the garage and could hear his cute little voice making motor sounds and we found him on the new "four liter".
Ari started neighborhood Joy School. She was so excited. I was a little nervous having her leave me the first day because she is such a mama's girl. I won't lie, the first few times she had school I had to stay and "help" the other mom's with their lessons. The first lesson she cried so hard when I told her that I was leaving that she puked. I am happy to report that after "helping" other mom's at their house and holding it a few times at our house has helped. She now goes without any trouble and always tells me to "pick me up in just a polka-dot, ok mom?". I'm so proud of her.
We loved learning about the letter B this month with our friends, Isaac, Chloe, and Eric.
C is for caterpillar.
I love running errands with my little sidekick.
We gotta have our vanilla bean frap with caramel sauce.
James lost his first tooth! Is it weird that I got teary eyed? Don't tell.
My beautiful baby is getting baptized next month. I am so excited for her. Her cute aunt Jenni took some pictures of her for us at the Logan temple. Doesn't she look gorgeous?!
We finally made it to one of McKenzie's volleyball games. She did such a great job! Go JAZZ!!




















No comments:
Post a Comment