Is May ever not crazy?! So many exciting things going on. James started T-Ball and he has the best cheering squad ever.
James also had his Kindergarten graduation performance where he sang his guts out...oh wait that was the kid to the side of him, but he sure looked cute.
MaKayla also serenaded us at her 2nd grade graduation performance. She lives to entertain.
MaKayla also delighted us on the big stage at her dance recital. She loved dancing to Descendant's Rotten To The Core. She nailed it. We are so proud of our diva star. She had lots of supporters and loved having everyone there.
This girl always makes me feel like a million bucks. I love her one liners out of the blue. Her two favorites right now are, "You are the best!" and "I love you sooooooooo much!". I love you soooooo much, Ari.
This girl loves Elsa.
James and his cute buddies before school started for the day.
This years the strawberries are amazing! Yum, yum!
For real we got a F'real without the kids!
We visited my Grammy for Memorial Day. I miss her, she was pretty amazing. She was one of my best friends. She was my email buddy, my councilor and my cheerleader. I cherish the many memories that I have of her.
Jenni was awesome and took some family pictures for us, I can't wait to get the back. We met up with Papa after to enjoy some Village Inn together.
We celebrated Mother's Day a few days late, but we enjoyed a great day at Grandma and Papa's house.
LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! YAHOO!
Kayla and James participated in their schools Fun Run and raised money for school. It was a cool breezy day. Kayla was able to run outside before the storm started. Unfortunately James had to run at the end of they day when the thunder and the lightning decided to show up so he had to run in the hot gym, but he still had fun.
Memorial Day out in Snowville.
My rough and tumble dare devil finally had his first ER visit. He took a tumble over the front of his handle bars while riding his bike with his buddy Wyatt. He was so brave and didn't even cry. He got 7 stitches and a scar for the chicks to dig.

















No comments:
Post a Comment