Tuesday, June 2, 2015

November 2014

Let's start where I left off...November 2014. Rich, Shelly, and the kids came home to Utah to play for a week and we loved every minute of it.  We decided to go for a 4 wheeler ride.  We knew it was going to be pretty cold and that we would have to bundle the kids up really well.
We borrowed the in-laws rides and helmets and had a great time.  The kids looked so funny in the helmets but they had so much fun wearing them.
 Here are some pictures from my phone this month of the kids.  We took away Ari's binky and she turned into the devil.  It was so hard on her and all of us.  I got her a Starbucks one day while we were shopping at Target and I think we made up.  She had the funnest little personality and loves to be outside in the action.
 MaKayla got the flu in November and was down for a day but bounced right back.  She is the best big sister and loves entertaining her siblings.
 The week I took Ari's binky away really was the worst week, but James always had a way to cheer me up. After Ari had a huge fit in a grocery store for 20 minutes we went straight home and I put her down for a nap.  I was sitting on the floor trying to calm myself down and James came up to me with a half eaten Kit Kat and says, "Mom you were a good girl at the store today, you can have a treat."  He's the best.
The weather stayed nice for a long time in November.  James loved helping Micah out in the yard.  All that hard work really tuckered him out though.  One night I asked him to go get undressed so he could get in the shower.  He was so tired he fell asleep mid strip.

1 comment:

  1. O M to the G!!! THE GARB BLOG IS BACK!!! I love these new posts. I love seeing all the pics of my kidders. Keep'em coming... PLEASEEEEEEE!

    ReplyDelete