Wednesday, November 19, 2014

September 2014

We got into our new home just in time for Hooper Days.  We went to the parade and the kids had so much fun.
 They were so excited to get their faces painted.  We played bingo, ate corn dogs and had shaved ice.
 Next we celebrated our sweet Ariana turning 1!  We had cake and ice cream on her birthday and celebrated with family on the weekend.

I can't believe how quickly time has gone.  She is the sweetest, happiest, most tender hearted girl.  She always has a smile on her face and loves to play with her brother and sister.  She loves food and is a social eater.  If you are eating something you better believe she is going to come over and sneak a bite, but don't even think about trying to steal a taste from her.
 It was so fun watching her open all of her presents.  She was so excited about her Minnie Mouse doll.  We were so glad that Grandma and Grandpa Estep could come.  She grew very close to them while we lived in Tremonton.
After cake we got some pictures with the rest of our party people, Grandma and Papa Bowman, and Andy and Jenni.  Miss Reggie Boo was in the house, but she didn't make the photo, just the top of her carrier lol.
 Be-Bow and Gradma Lola came to celebrate with us too.
 The best day of James' life happened in September, he started school.  He has been begging to go to school ever since Kayla started going.  I am so grateful for helpful neighbors putting me in contact with Mrs. Julie, James adores her.
Ari had a really hard time leaving James at school the first day and was overjoyed to be reunited with her buddy.
Ari's favorite place to be in the entire house is up on the table.  I think 80% of the pictures that I take of her are of her on the table...making a mess.
We also were able to bottle peaches, beets, and tomatoes this season.  They have been super good.
 Ari fell into the corner of the TV stand and became a unicorn.  It swelled up the second her face left the wood.
The kids got a sandbox and had so much fun helping Daddy get all of the sand off of the trailer and into the box.
One night after showering I couldn't find James anywhere.  I went from room to room yelling his name.  Finally I tripped over him snuggled up in his hooded towel on his bedroom floor.
James and MaKayla saved up their money all summer long to buy themselves some roller skates.  James has had a little more fun with his than Kayla.  I think Kayla doesn't enjoy the falling down as much as he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment