While we were in Tremonton I didn't get to see the progress of the house as often as I had when we were in Layton. It was always fun to throw the kids in the car and check things out when we needed to get out of the house.
On this visit we got to see all of the tile, wall texture and prep-work for the stucco.
Master bathMaster shower
I remembered that we hadn't taken and Easter pictures, so when the hollyhocks were going crazy I made the family take a picture.
Here is proof that my kids took swimming lessons. The pictures are terrible but they will help us remember the fun memories. MaKayla had such a fun time with this cute girl in her class. There were two teachers and 4 kids so she got lots of one on one time. She did great and passed her class.
James had one other student in his class and he loooooved his teacher. He had such a great time and learned so much. I think I put him in the wrong class because the other little boy in his class was a lot older than him. He didn't end up passing because he couldn't master going from his stomach to his back and from his back to his stomach without help. I think he did amazing though for being a class above his level.
We even got to have Grandma and Grandpa Estep come a few times and watch the kids. They had so much fun showing off for them.

No comments:
Post a Comment