Monday, August 13, 2012

Island Park

We made it to the "wood house" in Island Park late Wednesday night.  We were super excited and looking forward to some Garbanati fun.
Thursday morning we got all dolled up and headed out back and grabbed some family shots.  It's sure hard getting this many people to look at the same place at the same time and smile.  I don't know how the professionals do it.  I think we look purplelicious baby!
Afterwards my poor little man stood in an ant pile, he was not a happy camper and did not want to share any smiles with me at this point.  He is still so handsome.
Kayla baby gave me a few smiles and then she was done with me.  I love her cute little face!
All MaKayla could talk about the rest of the day was getting into the "swimming pool" aka the hot tub.  But the water was not so hot...in fact it was ice cold.  The kids thought for sure we were joking and insisted on getting in and splashing around.
I call this collage "Josh we need more HOT water!"  The kids would go to the window and beg Josh to bring them hot water from the house and he was so sweet and did so about 5 times.
These kids had a blast chattering teeth and all. 
Everyone got in but the Lena bug...she's the only smart one, lol.  You wouldn't have caught me in there.  These brave little souls lasted about 45 minutes.
P.S. Nobody lost any toes to hypothermia! :)

1 comment: