MaKayla had her last recital for this season. She was so excited to "dance on the big stage" for everyone. She had been asking me for days if it was time.
I think she just enjoys the getting all dolled up part. Isn't she just beautiful?!
The preschoolers had their very own dressing room. Her is Kayla, Kyla and Hannah before their "big stage" review!
MaKayla was so excited to see all of her family there. Josh, Sara, Jake and Elena with the dancing pro.
Grandma and Papa
And-daddy and Denny gave Kayla a candy bouquet. She loved it!
Grandma Lola and Be-bow
Grandpa and Grandma Estep
Here is our little family of cuteness.
MaKayla's biggest fan is James. He loved watching her and clapped for all the girls when they were done dancing.
The diva strikes her last pose of the season! Love you my cute little angel bug! I think my favorite dance this time was Fly To Your Heart. Their little feet would run in place and then they would do an arabesque and kick the person next to them. Pure cuteness!
We love you ball-a-lina Kayla! We can't wait for next season!
this is HALLOWEEN
6 years ago


She was the cutest / best dancer ever! I am so glad she was a tiny dancer this year so that we could watch her in all her glory! Good job kkat! We loved watching you dance! p.s. I am stealing the pic with her... ok thanks!?
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I LOVE her hair like that! What a dancing diva!? So special that ALL you guys' family was able to support her! That means so much!
ReplyDelete