Andy and James, the birthday kids!
Papa and the B-Boy! I love those little shoes.
The ball return is where the kids spent 99.9% of their time.
Papa and his fabulous bowling form.
Our little pro showing us how it is done.
James showing me his ball.
"Where da ball?"
There it is!
Kayla giving Andy high-fives.
Jenni got done with her photo class and met up with us towards the end. Kayla loves her Jenni.
To be honest, our little James is a ball hog. We should have gotten him his own lane, lol. He was trying to steal every ones turns. I had to step in and remove him.
He was not happy, but I let him take my next turn since it was his Happy Birthday.After a delicious game of "balling" we headed home for some Pizza Planet pizza and Toy Story treats.
James loved all of his presents. He got a Mickey and Thomas shirt, money, chocolates, water guns, bat and ball, a Backyardigan's movie, and Toy Story socks.
He was sweet enough to share his chocolates with his sister.
The kids helped me make, little alien Oreo pops, Mrs. Potato Head lips, and Mr. Potato Head mustaches.
Jenni and Mom being Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head.
Kayla mustache you a question.
I made Jesse hats for Kayla and Woody hats for Andy. I also made special A-N-D-Y cookies for Andy.
Grandma and Papa thought little man was turning 3, lol. My Mom was asking James how old he was and held up three fingers and said, "This many?" And I said, "No, tell Grandma 2!" She looked at me funny and said, "Seriously?!" Here they are with the card they got him. James didn't care and couldn't tell. He LOVES the Backyardigans, I think the card got a better response than the presents.
After all the festivals inside were over the kids wanted to try out the water guns. Poor Grandma and Papa were the funnest to shoot.
Thanks for coming and celebrating our cute little man. I can't believe he is two! I love this little man so much. He brings me so much joy. He loves to help me in the kitchen. He gives the best kisses and hugs. He loves to push his bike around, and go see the ducks. He loves to play whatever Kayla is, and loves to watch Backyardigans, Mickey Mouse and Thomas. He loves chocolates, and splashing in the bath. He likes to help Daddy out in the garage and water the plants. We love you James-E-Boy! Happy Birthday Buddy!





It was such a fun day! I love birthdays.... lets have more of them!
ReplyDelete