I think Micah cringes every Easter knowing that I will make the whole family match and take a family picture but it's so great to see how our little family changes every year.
The Easter bunny popped by while the kids were sleeping. MaKayla woke up first and was everyones alarm clock. She was so excited for her Barbie and Backyardigans movie. James loves his Cars shirt and was so happy to see a "Hi-ya Pie-ya" movie in his bucket as well.
After church we ran home and changed and then headed over to Grandma and Papa's house for some great food and fun. MaKayla was chomping at the bit to get outside and start gathering eggs. I told her that she had to eat all of her ham before we could go outside; I've never seen her eat so fast.Bubbles, pin-wheels, and chocolate oh my! James tried eating all three, and survived.
We hope everyone had a Happy Easter! I'm grateful for this time of year and the opportunity that we have to see the changes around us and feel the love of our Saviour.



I always love seeing your photos at Easter time. Your family is always dressed up so nice. You all look wonderful. I am in love with your short hair! Oh how I wish I could meet you for lunch or something! Miss you Stef! Keep on being an awesome mommy! You rock at your job!
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty positive that the new family easter picture is MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! I will be printing it and putting it in my house, thank you very kindly! I love the garbs! Cutest baby family ever! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete