Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Just Like Mommy

When I came home with my new hair cut MaKayla was so sweet and told me a million times how much she loved my hair.  She then asked me every day for a week if she could get her hair cut like Mommy.  I tried to tell her that she wouldn't like it because she wouldn't be able to put her hair back into a pony tail (her favorite hair request), but I guess I finally caved at Mariah's basketball game.  She went running up to aunt Sara and told her, "I want my hair cut just like Mommy's."
Scissors have only touched her hair once before for a little clean up trim.  So here is her before...
And here is her after!  She loves it!  I thought she would for sure be in tears but the rest of the day she was running around saying, "My hair is sooooo cute!  "Huh Mom!?" 
She had 12 inches to donate.  She was so excited to add it to the plastic baggy with Mommy's hair.  Isn't she he cutest!?

1 comment: