Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hair Today...

I decided it was time to make a change!  I have been talking to Micah about cutting my hair for a few months now, and he surprised me for my birthday and told me to make an appointment to get my hair done.  I love getting my hair done!  I went in on Saturday with this...
And came out of the salon a few hours later feeling 12 inches lighter!
I love it!  I love it!  It doesn't take very long to style it and it dries so fast.  I'm trying to talk myself into a pixie cut in a month or two, but I'm not sure if I can pull it off.
I put it in a plastic bag to keep it safe for my friend and Micah saw it and said, "Where's the rest of your hair?"  It doesn't look like a whole lot when it's all by itself, but when you see my hair cut it sure does.

4 comments: