Sierra and MaKayla getting ready for the spotlight.
Putting on her shoes.
Here she is after the show with her teacher Carol. Her other teacher is Kayla but we couldn't find her.
When she was done dancing her booty off we got a few pics of the famous Kayla Kat pose.
Our family's were so great to come out and support our super star. Kayla with Grandma Lola and Gramps after her show.
Blowing the many fans a kiss.
Here she is with the Bowman clan; Garrett, Kassidy, Mike, Sharon, Andy, Mom, Jenni, Kayla, Papa, Chloe, and Quinn.
James loved watching his big sister and would yell her name and clap for her when she was on stage. She did so great!
Andy and Jenni brought Kayla a rose. She loved it but it soon became a weapon, lol.
Kayla and James attacking Andy with kisses.
Kayla loves her Garrett. The night we had her birthday dinner she was so sad he couldn't make it (he was at a school dance), but I think she forgave him.
My other cousin Quinn getting some love.
Kayla danced to I'm Giving Love For Christmas and Candy Cane Lane. She did so great! We are so proud of her. She worked so hard, and always had fun "dancing her booty off" at class. The week before her recital I went into her class and recorded her so we could practice at home and she loved getting the laptop out to watch herself and practice. Way to go Kayla bug! I'll try to get the videos up but they are being difficult. I can't wait for the recital in the spring!





Oh my heavens she is so cute! This makes me excited for when kamdyn is old enough for dance!
ReplyDeleteOh how I loved this night! She is the cutest ball-a-lina I have ever seen. She was RRRRMAAAZING! Thanks to kkat we got to enjoy 2 of 31 dances! baha. Good job kkat! We love you!
ReplyDelete