Sunday, July 17, 2011

Lagoon

Lagoon: It's what fun is!  We went to Lagoon on Saturday with some of our favorite people!  When Jenni said she was getting tickets I begged Micah to go, but he's not one for rides so I took the best rider I know...Kayla.  Here we are in the parking lot.  "Hey Mom!  Mom!  MOM!  I want to go on the white roller coaster, ok?  Mom!  The white one, I want to go on it!"-MaKayla
I took the point and shoot, so the pictures aren't the best, but they're all that we have for memories of our fun day!  Bulgy the Whale.
This was one of her favorite rides, Dino Drop.  She loved telling Micah about this one.  This is the kids version of The Rocket.
She was a pro by the third ride.  The hands would go up and she would scream with delight.
This is the kid version of the Tidal Wave.  She liked the bigger scale one much better and went on it twice.
Puff the Little Fire Dragon.  We had to sit on the fourth row.  She loved it.
MaKayla dragged me from ride to ride.  She begged me to take her on the Sky Ride.
Flying Aces
Jenni and Andy swinging Kayla.
Rattle Snake Rapids DRENCHED us.  I don't think any of us had an inch of dry clothing.
Fist pump it Grandma.
Kayla loved every ride but hands down the very favorites were Rattle Snake Rapids, Dino Drop and Tidal Wave.
Bumper Cars!  She did not like other people hitting her, but loved, "biffing and bashing" everyone else.
I don't think I've ever seen MaKayla so happy in her entire life.  She went on everything and never complained or cried.  She was a little sad that she was too short to go on the big roller coasters but told me it was ok because I would take her back when she was bigger.  :)  We had the best time ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment