We kept the 4th pretty chill this year. This is the first year Micah hasn't helped out with fireworks since before we were married and I think he missed it. We kept him busy by going to the Hyrum parade. Andy and Jenni join us after their 1/2 marathon to show MaKayla how to get lots of candy, she's not the aggressive type.After the parade and nap time we headed over to Grandma "Mowman's" and had a little bbq. Golf anyone?
James stopped and cheesed it for me.
My Dad, master of the grill and all things meat.
We tease my Dad every year about not letting us get fireworks one year when we were little (we asked one too many times :)), so when I stopped at Macey's to get some drinks I had to get the kids some sparklers and snaps.
I know they would have looked cooler in the dark, but we are not night owls at our place.
Papa showing you what not to do with a sparkler, lol.
Looks like a scene from Harry Potter...who else is excited for the last one to come out!?
Happy fourth of July! Thank you to those that have and to those who are serving our country. We are so blessed to have those that serve and protect our freedoms daily. God bless America.
this is HALLOWEEN
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment