Wednesday, March 17, 2010

He's 28!

It's my super hot husband's birthday today! He is the big 2-8! I wanted to get one of his little kidder pictures on here but the desktop is being stupid and I can't figure out how to get the scanner hooked up to the laptop. So the above picture is one of the oldest ones I have of him on cd. This is a picture of us when we went on our honeymoon to California. Don't we look so young?
Anyway, there are so many reasons why I love this man. He takes such good care of me and our little family and he always puts us first. He can read me like a book, and loves me even when I'm crazy pregnant. On my saddest of days he can make me smile and he always keeps me on my toes and surprises me every day. I love you Babe! Happy Birthday! Thanks for being my everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment