MaKayla had her very first 1 mile Fun Run for school. She thought it was so great that she got a new shirt and a number to wear. She got a good luck hug from James and then she was on her way.
She was a little confused when it started but she started running with Mrs. Erickson and quickly figured out where to go. She finished so strong and loved that we were there to cheer her on.
When she finished we decided to celebrate with a shaved ice. Ari was super sad that she didn't get one but Kayla was a great sharer and hooked little sister up.Way to go on your first run Kayla! We are so proud of you!



GOOOOOOO KKAT!!! Wish we could've run in the same race and not just on the same day : ( Braxton crossed the finished line and said "MOM, I GOT 8th PLACE!" I asked him who told him that. He said, "I just counted seven people in front of me" LOL I won't burst his bubble that a lot more people finished before the group he counted.
ReplyDeleteSoooo she will be ready next summer to do a half marathon with us right?! :) Love that lil runner girl!
ReplyDelete