Saturday we ran around town and explored our new stomping grounds here in Layton. After the kids and Daddy took a nap we went and found some daisies to take to my Grandma Bowman's grave.
My Grammy was such a special woman and was one of my best friends. We emailed weekly and chatted on the phone often. It was so hard to let her go when she died, but I feel her presents often and know she's watching over me. When we were getting ready to leave I went over to her grave to say see you later when my sweet little Kayla leaned in and put her arm around my neck and she said, "She sure loves us, huh?"
Sunday we headed out to Snowville to visit Micah's dead. James loved checking out all the head stones and finding his name on quite a few of them.
Here is model Kayla, Craig, James and Micah with Grandma and Grandpa Garbanat's headstone. I didn't know Micah's grandpa George but I did know Grandma G for a short time. She was full of spunk and sass and had the best stories to tell. She passed away a few months after Kayla was born.Before we left we had to get a pick with the kids in the back of Be-Bow's truck.


No comments:
Post a Comment