Kayla had her first day of school on the 7th. She was flippin' excited. One o'clock could not come fast enough. She sported her purple and her new Cinderella backpack.
She was not feeling the picture taking love but was willing to give me a little "I'm so excited for school!" twirl.When we walked in we met both of her new teachers. They had two tables set up with different activities. She decided to go with the play doh...so did James. He was not so happy to leave Kayla having so much fun without him. He was so excited to pick her up. They even gave him a little treat too for being a great brother.
After school I asked her if she liked it better than Miss. Brooke's, and she said, "YES! But I miss Miss Brooke."
We can't believe that our baby is officially a preschooler. We love you Kayla baby and are so excited for you to learn and grow some more. We hope you have a great school year.




GOSH their cute!
ReplyDelete