Thursday, May 24, 2012

Random Phone Pics

I love my two babies.  They make me laugh and keep me guessing.  While in Wal Mart perusing the toy section I turned around to find Iron Man and Captain America!
For James' birthday we got him a Toy Story backpack.  He thought for sure now that he had a backpack that he could go to school with MaKayla...sorry bud, you still have to stay home with Mama.  He was stoked until I yanked him out of Katie's car.
We went to play group with the ward and Sir Laughs a Lot requested...her picture be taken, so I did.  Have you seen the sword?!  I couldn't refuse.
The next week we made our way to the Whittier park and got in some tire swing fun.
We went through the "forest" and survived "the icky bog".  We stopped to throw rocks and the cotton was flying through the trees and hitting the sun just right.  It looked like it was raining "spriggles".  You can't see it that great, but you can catch hints of it off the bridge.  Long story short...it was pretty.
After we survived the "forest, bog, and spriggles" we invited ourselves to the exclusive backyard pool of the coolest kids in the coolest kids club.
Our garden is growing!  We found this bad boy growing and had to show Dad our discovery.  The strawberries are going nuts this year so cross your fingers that they will get bigger than a mustard seed.
Micah got me the pretties flowers for Mother's Day.  He must like me.
So this next picture comes with a great story, because James doesn't believe in doing things the boring way.  MaKayla asked me to help her put together a puzzle so I sat down at the coffee table and was minding my own puzzle business when James decided he needed a drink from the bathroom sink.
Me: James that's ENOUGH water!  Shut it off NOW.
James:......
Me: James!  I said NOW!
James: Ok
Me: Just get out of the bathroom!
MaKayla: Mom, he's just in the bathroom. (Thank you Miss. Obvious!)
Me: I know and I don't want him in there.
So I stand up and start making my way to the bathroom just in time to hear his sad little voice.
James: Help me!  Help me!  Help me!
I come around the corner to find hand soap ALL OVER my sink, floor, toilet seat, tank and wall.  My son is clinging for dear life to the tank slip n' slidding all over the toilet seat.  You can't see the soap very well in the picture, but the face kills me.  The butt of his shorts was plastered with soap, it was a super fun mess to clean up.  I guess the one possitive was my bathroom smelled really clean.
My little artist MaKayla is a side walk chalk genius!  This is me, I look hot!  My awesome "elbows" make up for my missing leg.
Yesterday I made cookies.  We have a love/hate relationship.  I can never get them to bake up just right!  Anyway, I just pulled a batch out of the oven when the kids came downstairs.  I was sweeping the floor so I told them to stay away from the pan because it's hot.
MaKayla: Why's it hot?
Me: I just got it out of the oven.
MaKayla: COOKIES!
I guess she needed a better look so she put her chin right on the cookie sheet.
MaKayla's chin: OUCHIE!
But I think the cookie made it all better.  Guess she has a love/hate relationship with cookies now too.
And that ends our random picture round up!

1 comment:

  1. Is it bad that my favorite pictures were the last two? Because those stories are so FLIPPING FUNNY! Ahhhaha I love those little tykes.

    ReplyDelete