Saturday, March 10, 2012

Ice-tacular!

BEST DAY EVER!  Well, pretty close.  We went to Toy Story 3 on ice.  It was great!  James and MaKayla were in Toy Story heaven.  I don't think MaKayla said two words during the first half of the show.  We clapped, we sang, we laughed and had the time of our lives.
The crew; Kayla, Micah, James, Grandma, Papa, Andy and Jenni.
Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy came out at the beginning and end, I thought James was going to wet his pants...he probably did!  Here are Jenni and James waving to the peeps.
Grandma and Papa hooked the kiddies up with their Toy Story souvenirs.  I think James clocked everyone in the head with his Buzz Lightyear spinner and Jessie, I mean Kayla loves her hat.
And poor Jenni and Andy got abused by the children the last 5 minutes of the show, but I know they secretly love it.
We had a blast and a half and it was totally worth every penny!  I wish I could describe the kids faces to a T, pictures just don't do it justice.  MaKayla was like a dear in the headlights after the initial shock of the loud music wore off, while James was in happy shock and was totally hypnotized.
After the show we headed to Crown "Booger" and had a great lunch.  So much fun!  Such a great day!  Thanks for coming and playing with us fam!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED TOY STORY ON ICE WITH THE FAMDAMLY! It was basically the bomb.com. Thank goodness for the kidders to allow us all to feel like kidders too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went on Friday. Pearl liked last year's show better but my niece (who didn't like last year's as much) loved it! Too bad we didn't go the same day... we could have had a reunion.

    ReplyDelete