After our fun cook out we bathed the kids and Daddy read them a story. We had to get a picture of them in their matching jammies. MaKayla was so excited.
I had to throw this picture in, these two are best buddies. I love when they get along and share. I caught them in the baby rocker sharing Teddy Grahams.James went in for his one year check. He got "shot" but did so well. He cried for a second and then was over it, but turned into a monster later that evening. He weighs 20.56 lbs and is in the 14% for his weight. He is 29.5 inches long and is in the 32%. And his head is 18.7 inches which puts him in the 77%. So basically I have a skinny, short man with a big head. No wonder he falls and hits his head all the time. :) His new favorite word to say is "Cheee" for cheese. I guess I get the camera out way too much.
MaKayla is testing her boundaries every day and is so smart. She comes up with things all the time that I can't figure out where she picked up. Funny story, the first Sunday in May she went to primary and her teachers asked all the kids what their favorite animals were. The teacher said the responses were: unicorn, chicken nuggets, horse, zebra and ghost. I knew immediately which one MaKayla had said....CHICKEN NUGGETS! When we were alone I asked MaKayla what her favorite animal was and she said chicken nuggets again. The rest of our conversation went like this:
Me: Chicken nuggets use to be an animal, but that doesn't really count. Horse, pigs, cows, those are all animals. So what is your favorite animal?
Kayla: Dinosaurs!
Does that count? :)
For Mother's Day Micah bought me some pearls! They are so beautiful and I LOVE THEM. MaKayla made me a couple of cards in primary. Look how cute!
If you can't ready this bottom one it says, "My mom rocks! She is _______________. When she is in the morning, it makes me so happy. I love doing things with her, especially playing with James. She is so good at being in love with Daddy. She really is the best!
I love it! "She is so good at being in love with Daddy." :) What a cutie! Oh and your hair is SO long Stef!!
ReplyDelete