When she woke up Monday morning I was surprised that she didn't immediately ask me where her Dad was. She waited until the afternoon when we got home from the store, she threw the door open and started yelling for Daddy.
She looked at me and said, "Mom! Where is MY Daddy?" I said, "He is at work." Then she said, "Work? We so proud of him, huh Mama!?" She then wanted to call Micah on the phone but I distracted her by telling her that we should make some treats for Daddy.
Aren't they the funniest things. We had a lot of fun making them. Micah called just as he was getting ready to leave work and Kayla of course wanted to talk to him. It went a little like this:
Kayla: Daddy?! COME HOME NOW!
Micah: I'm on my way.
K: We made you "PUPCAKES"!
Nothing is a surprise around here anymore. :)
James wanted nothing to do with posing and everything to do with the blue frosting.
And of course here is Miss Man-Kayla.
We love you Micah! Congrats on the new job!



No comments:
Post a Comment