When I was a little girl my brothers and I would play board games together for hours. You remember the good old classics like Pay Day, Shoots and Ladders, Candy Land, Life, Clue and Pig Snort (aka-Pig Pong). One of my all time favorites to play was Hungry Hippos. We got MaKayla the game for Easter and she loves playing it. When I told my older brother Rich that MaKayla got it and loved playing it he asked me if she was as big of a cheater as I was. I started laughing really hard and told him that MaKayla's the cheater and she must have gotten it from him. When it gets down to the last marble and it's just bouncing between hippos MaKayla will grab it and put it in her hippo's mouth. She thinks it is so funny.
My baby brother Andy stops by on his lunch breaks occasionally and every time he comes MaKayla begs him to play a game with her and he is so nice to. One day James was in the kitchen watching them play and when the marbles started going crazy he got scared and started crying. It was so funny that when Micah got home from work I told him to play the game with MaKayla so he could see him and I recorded it. He seems to have gotten use to the noise a little bit, but it's still funny to see his reaction. Enjoy the video, I hope it works!
LOL! That is hilarious :) I wish I could be there to play Hungry Hippos!!
ReplyDeleteHe does look a little nervous. Pearl is a big time cheater herself but man, does Jeff know how to play! I can't ever beat him.
ReplyDeletelol, that is sooo funny! and ya, you are a cheater! I definately remeber that :)
ReplyDeleteThat's hilarious! Macie is sitting on my lap and keeps asking me to play the movie just "one more time." She thinks its pretty funny too.
ReplyDelete;)