Thursday, June 24, 2010

2 Months

Our little man hit his 2 month birthday Tuesday. I took him to the doctor today for his shots. He is growing so fast! I laughed when the nurse told me how much he weighed. In two months our little chubbers has gained 5 lbs. and has grown 3.5 inches!
He is 12 lbs. 6 oz. and is 23 in. Grow on little man! Grow on!
Just for kicks I checked MaKayla's stats, and she was 10 lbs. 9 oz. and 23 in. at 2 months. She didn't hit 12 lbs. until she was 4 months old. I am so glad my little man likes to eat. With MaKayla I was so worried all the time about whether or not she was getting all that she needed but with James I just worry about getting him his bottle ready fast enough. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, so are you not breastfeeding?? If so...me neither! Dylan had a really hard time and we both were very frustrated. And I kind of ruined it for him when I sent him to be fed by the nurses both nights at the hospital, and supplemented him a ton while he was jaundicy for 4-5 days...oh well, whatever works right?? James is super cute!! I hope you're having fun with the 2 little munchkins!!

    ReplyDelete