Being a new Mom (again) brings me so much joy. I love my little family so much. Micah got me the perfect card that pretty much sums up the situation we are in now (sleepless parents). MaKayla colored the card for me and refused to give it to me until she was done and James just let me snuggle him. This Mother's Day we were able to see both sides of the family and enjoy the wonderful weather.
Being a Mom isn't an easy job but it's the best job I've ever had. I'm so grateful for my sweet husband and his love and support. He truly is the love of my life. I am so blessed.
The Garb family! We were just just chatting about you-- Wondering how you all are doing, and hoping we can see you soon. We need to meet baby James!!! He looks cute as a button and tiny!! Is he so sweet??? Mmmm.. I love new babies!
ReplyDeleteL-O-V-E the pic! You must have had a great photographer that knew how to press the button :) haha, that's the extent of my picture taking abilities-- pressing a button!
ReplyDelete